FSCC Membership Options
The FSCC membership year runs July 1 to June 30.
Applications for new membership and renewal begin on June 1.
The FSCC does not prorate membership.
Applicable Codes of Conduct and Waiver & Release Forms are REQUIRED with the membership application. You will be asked to sign these electronically as part of the online registration/renewal process.
First Skater full membership provides:
- Full membership with the Figure Skating Club of Charleston (FSCC) and U.S. Figure Skating (USFSA) for one skater (adult or child skate/no age restriction)
- If the skater is under 18, a parent must join the club with them.
- Eligibility to compete and test
- 10% off freestyle session coupon books at the Carolina Ice Palace
- Voting and board member rights for members over 1
- Primary and parent memberships have 10-hour volunteer requirements. See volunteer page for more information.
Cost is $125/Year. 1st-year introductory price is $75.
Non-Skater (Parent) membership is required if skater is under 18.
Social membership is an opportunity for USFS Basic Skills members training in the learn-to-skate program at the Carolina Ice Palace to expand their horizons by joining the Figure Skating Club of Charleston.
- 2 Free social events
- May purchase club jacket
- Picture on FSCC Wall
- Renewable while in Basic Skills
- No discounted coupons/seminars
- Ineligible to test
- No parent membership required as voting privileges are not extended to Social members
- We do not file Social members with USFSA
- Skaters are required to keep their membership status current
-Cost is $50/year.
Collegiate membership allows college students to enjoy USFSA membership for four years by paying a one-time fee. Membership chair may ask to see the yearly transcripts as proof.
-Cost is $130 for the four years.
Associate membership is good for members of another club who wish to test as an FSCC member. Associate members do not receive FSCC discount on Freestyle Coupons or Seminars.
-Cost is $50/year.
Coach or Offical membership is for coaches who teach at the Carolina Ice Palace.
-Cost is $60/year.
Member Club #518 of US Figure Skating