FSCC holds consignment sales, or Skate and Apparel Resale as we like to call it, at least twice per year. Sale dates are advertised at the Carolina Ice Palace and on our Facebook Page. We typically carry used skating attire, used skates, and FSCC branded merchandise such as club jackets, bags, and other items. Visit our Resale Site to see our available inventory online.
Please reach out to our Resale Coordinator, Krista Krouse, with questions.
- Download the Consignment Contract for recording items for sale.
- Hard copies can be found on the club bulletin board by the Royal Rink
- Online Resale Store: We are working to have all our resale items online. All the clothing is live now, and some of our skates. We will be adding the remainder of our skates inventory shortly. The FSCC Resale is a great way to keep those skating costs down! https://fscofcharleston.com/resale-site/.
- Resale Clearance: Our storage is overflowing with items from competition, practice clothing, and training gear to gently used skates. Many new items have just been added to our Resale Clearance on our FSCC Resale website (link above). Be sure you check it out! You can always ask to try something on by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quarterly Intake Sessions: We are beginning quarterly Intake Sessions to give opportunities for you to bring consignment items. We can no longer accept consignments during resale events, but we will announce quarterly sessions that will allow you to come to the rink to drop off your Consignment Contract and your items.
- Pop-up Sales: Instead of having a single resale event each year, we want to have a series of Pop-up Resales that coordinate with FSCC and LTS events. We will plan to do that in addition to the large resale with all our items. Please stay tuned for dates as we go through the year and be sure to volunteer at our resales. They are a great fundraiser for the club!